1. Textual aids are educational instrument that are used in classroom and workplace.These simplify comprehension of texts.
2. Textual aids uses graphical outlines or images that gives a general idea of the topic.
3. Underlining, Bolding, Highlighting and Italicizing are example of simple textual aids that can be used by anyone easily.
4. Cause and Effect Diagram is an example of textual aid that helps in identifying the causes and effects of situations.
5. Venn Diagram is an example of textual aid that helps in identifying the similarities and differences of two or more categories.
6. Flow Diagram is an example of textual aid that shows sequences or step by step process of how to do something.
The above bolded answers happens to be the answers to the questions asked above as attached on the pictures.
The correct answer to this open question is the following.
Unfortunately, there are no more references or context attached. However, we can comment on the following terms.
Textual aids are educational instruments that are used in classrooms and
workplaces and serve to increase the teaching tools to improve the quality of education. Some of these texts serve to simplify texts in the classroom. Images are commonly known to be an important part of these texts because they add visual content that allows students to better understand the lessons and make them more fun.
One good example of textual aids is commonly known as cause and effect diagram and serves to identify the consequences of the decisions made.