I believe the answer is: C. one
The number of assistants that is used for veterenary practice would commonly depended on the complexity of the surgery. (as the surgery get more complex, the number of assistant needed would increase.)
Since small animals considered to have less complex body structure compared to big animals, the number assistant used usually just one.
Since they are very small, they don't need more people.
C. veterinary technician.
A veterinary technician is the professional who works in an operation theater or treatment area of animals. The duty associated with the technician includes the drawing of blood, assisting in surgery, making arrangements for cleaning, managing anesthesia and giving medications to the animal.
Such a technician cannot make diagnoses, cannot perform surgery and cannot prescribe the medications.
Explanation: plz mark brainliest
1. C- Surgical Suite
4. A- American Association for Laboratory Animal Science AALAS
10. A- 1989
15. B- Consensus of an opinion on a specific topic
18. A- A few weeks to a few months
19. B- Veterinary technicians
1. The surgical suite is comprised of several operating rooms and some essential facilities, like the scrub room and the recovery room. The recovery room, is just an area where patients recover before taking them to another area of the veterinary clinic or hospital. While the scrub room is where the microbe-killing soap, brushes, nail picks and other tools are used to wash, trim, and scrub both the animal's surgery area and the medical personnel, hands and forearms.
4. AALAS is a membership and certification association of professionals working in the areas of academia, government, and private industry dedicated to the humane care and treatment of laboratory animals, as well as other scientific activities for the benefit of both people and animals.
10. The NAVTA code of ethics was actually adopted in 1984, but the term veterinary technician was not approved until 1989, before they were called animal technicians.
15. It is important to know that these policies are primarily internal and direct the operation the members, yet compelling with them is voluntarily in the practice of veterinary medicine, and they are not, and do not supersede, laws or regulations. Yet the AVMA is free to sanction or apply disciplinary actions if violated.
18. It varies depending on the region, but it goes usually from 3-4 days (minimum), to 4 weeks in Texas and 15 weeks in New Jersey.
19. The Veterinary technicians cover a multitude of roles, but one of them is nursing and treatment under the direction of the licensed veterinary
Annual vaccinations are commonly distributed by veterinary assistants in a typical veterinary practice.
A veterinary assistant is a person who takes care of animals in places such as hospitals, clinics or labs. They take care of the animals in terms of its shelter, regular feeding times, bathing, cleaning their living areas as well as taking care of them post-surgery period.
Among the list of activities given in the options, annual vaccinations are the factors which are commonly distributed by veterinary assistants in typical veterinary practice.
REception area im not sure if this right tho dont get mad